Saturday 30 November 2013

24th of September - Durness

I woke up to a very rainy day. It was rather surprising after such a sunny day before. It was also a very windy day. and even with that weather, the scenery was still sunning.

I had a long rest time in the morning, all the way to an early afternoon when the rain stopped.

Hot croissants for breakfast!! What a treat!

I went to explore the coast in the rain and cold but could not resist and walked into the sea. Waves smashed against my legs, it was so cold my feet started to get numb. And walking on the rocks proved to be very painful experience. But definitely worth an effort..

I spent evening in the pub, having beer and finally having some time to do some drawings.





Resting head



 Wet, wet, wet




























Drying our waterproofs



No comments:

Post a Comment