Wednesday 2 October 2013

19th of September - Ballachulish - Fort William

Another very very wet day! Had to hide away in a tent with Laika to avoid pouring rain. We stayed in Ballachulish till 4pm and then set off to Fort William. We done only 20 miles on that day but it was good to have a bit of a rest. We arrived at the Fort William's camping spot around 7pm where we got plenty of food and a bottle of good ale.

I pitched our little tent house in a way so I can see massive clock of the Glen Nevis right in front of me. the fact I was sloping downwards and side ways didn't count...views are priority :)

I also managed to dry my clothes in the evening and what was the most important, after two days of cycling in soaking wet socks I finally had them dry!!! 

Charged my camera!





Finding a charging spot is an ongoing issue



No comments:

Post a Comment